At Infected, buying art is a positive & fulfilling experience. We walk you through the process on the piece that connects with you providing customer service, honesty, documentation of the artwork including a signature on the piece, artist bio, and artwork care. We sell various styles of contemporary work from props, lights, sculptures, graphic art, wallpaper and more, for personal collection, homes and offices. Custom 2D & 3D pieces are available.
1. Items are sealed and securely packed in a customised parcel depending on the dimensions / size and weight of the item / items.
2. You'll be informed ahead of the shipping cost & tracking numbers from our preferred shipment services such as DHL, TNT or FedEx for out-of-Singapore deliveries.
3. All art deliveries (ex-Sin) are free.
Gift an art
1. We can gift pack items (with a greeting card) for special occasions, such as birthdays, wedding anniversaries, Valentine's Day and Christmas, for a small fee.
2. We use InfectedArt wrappers for gift wrapping for standard angular-sized box.
3. We deliver your gift for free in Singapore.
4. Delivery charges for out-of-Singapore apply.
How to buy online?
1. Why no online credit card or PayPal services for buying installations?
Infected art pieces come in different formats from graphic prints to mid and large formats such as installations & wallpaper. Packaging needs to be customised, along with varying shipping costs. E-mail email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How long does it take to receive my artwork upon payment?
Depending on where you are located, it takes 5 to 10 working days for delivery by shipping services. Once you have emailed us on the piece, we will send you detailed images for viewing before you make a purchase. Upon confirmation of purchase, we will advise you on the shipping charges and payment modes.
3. Do you have an instalment payment plan?
Sorry, we do not have one.
4. Can I view the artwork in person?
If you are in Singapore and the artworks (mid to large formats) are available in Singapore, you may view the item in person at Bali Lane. We will make an appointment for viewing. There are art pieces located out of Singapore, and detailed images of these pieces are provided for viewing before purchase.
5. How many art pieces do you have for sale?
We have over 300 pieces on stock for now, ranging from lighting to prints, installations and sculptures. Each month, our curator will add on new pieces for sale. Subscribe to our catalog
6. What are the payment modes?
Singapore buyers: Internet Bank Transfer or Paypal
International buyers: PayPal
All purchases are private & confidential.
7. Where is Infected headquartered?
We are based in Singapore and Bali.
8. Why is there no return policy?
Detailed images of the art pieces will be e-mailed to potential buyers before buyers commit to a purchase, as well as to answer all the queries they may have.
9. Can you advise on the maintenance the art piece I have purchased?
10. Can I get the artist to sign on his work?
We provide an Artwork Requisition Certificate for the item that carries the artist's signature, bio and supporting literature.
Commission an artist
1. Can I commission an artist from Infected for a special piece to be made?
Yes, you can! They include installations, wallpaper, home decor, wall murals and more! Let us know what your budget and what you have in mind.
2. Who can I contact?
Please drop a line to email@example.com .
3. What do I need to ask, first?
Identify which artist / art piece, what you intend for the artist to do as in the format of work, your budget, country of location for delivery and expected date for artwork to be completed. We will walk you through the process to meet your request.
4. Will you take care of the delivery of this commissioned artwork?